ardent

I Spy With My Little Eye...

Mortis

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
04-11-2020, 03:35 AM
"Why would you do that?" Her head shook in surprise, but also not really surprise. It was her usual tic as she blinked rapidly at the question, also one of her weird tics. "Because! You don't know me, and like I said I could bite your face off!" She didn't question herself on whether she really would or not. It was entirely possible she could if she really wanted to, but she had never attacked anyone. Had she been attacked? Yes. Rogue wolves who were just as hungry had chased her from her meals several times over. Probably more times than she could count. She licked her lips almost hungrily as she stared at him, unblinking as he stated his name. Then she noticed the wings. What the hell?? Was he some kind of weird bird she had never seen before!? She had never seen dead birds (or live ones) that looked like that, and she questioned if he was actually a wolf, or perhaps her next meal...

"Are you a bird? You look like one. You have wings, so is Mortis the kind of bird you are?" Her belly rumbled the more she spoke, and she slowly started to approach him in her usual uneven gait. "Medusa is hungry, are you food? You look like food if you have wings, " She stated as she continued her approach. Was she really going to eat him? Probably not. But she didn't know any better at this point. All she knew was hunger. Socializing wasn't really her strong suit.