Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
04-11-2020, 12:34 PM
While the majority of Fireside's livestock was of the heavier, hoofed variety, Tyrian was aware that fowl could be kept too. He hadn't thought much of it, honestly. Birds were small and noisy and, ya know, winged. They could take to the sky and leave him and his herders behind with ease. Yes, he could build actual cages but that wasn't really what he had in mind for his critters. It sounded messy. But - and this was his motivator today - Tashi had been trying to convince him that 1) diversity was important and 2) keeping fowl wasn't as unpleasant as he imagined. For awhile now Tyrian had been somewhat agreeable to trying fowl raising out, but he'd made no effort to acquire any birds and any query on the matter he'd always answered with a noncommittal "soon." There was no getting out of it today, though. Tashi had been the one to spot the boy with the birds and he'd stood with his arms crossed and his foot tapping until Tyrian had agreed to give acquiring them a try.

With a relieved - an purposefully loud - noise Tyrian rushed towards Mortis with Tashi clinging to his nape. The young king was the picture of relief. "Oh my god I thought I'd never find them!" he called with a friendly smile before fixing the trio of chickens with a scolding look. "Sneaky bastards! Where did you find them? I thought they'd be halfway to Auster by now!" In truth Tyrian had never seen these chickens a day in his life. The only thing he knew about them - and Mortis - was that the boy hadn't been in possession of them long. He was banking on the younger boy being baffled by Tyrian's seeming familiarity and that he'd simply hand the birds over. No fuss, no muss.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.