size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-11-2020, 12:17 PM
It had been a while since he'd been able to satisfy his need for his addiction. Eraithus already felt woozy from it, this was the reason why he had picked up so many fights at home. Even just a little bit, just a tiny bit, was enough to make it better. It couldn't be prey, it couldn't be anything else other than a wolf like himself. So he had heard about the battlefield, he was happy to have ended up in a land that enjoyed fighting. It seemed sparring was a regular occurence and he was ready for it. The oddly colored blue male walked up upon another male who seemed to have two foxes with him. Strange - first mutations and now companions of the sort not that he hadn't seen what was with Aurielle. At least this male didn't sprout fangs.

"Hello!" he grinned kindly standing in front of the other male. "My name is Eraithus. I hear this is the place you look for a spar? I am new to Boreas and so I'm in need of some training." he simply explained. Don't hurt him too hard is what he told himself. This was just a friendly spar right? Some knicks should satisfy his need and he knew he could be a viscious fighter compared to his temperment but he would need to keep it contained. Besides... this male smelled like Aurielle so he was a part of her pack he knew that. If she found out he hurt one of her own he could only think of disaster ahead of him.