Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-11-2020, 12:49 PM
Someone had come to greet her, Elizabeth didn't hesitate to smile and wag her tail. She was so lost right now she really didn't care who it was but when she noticed he was multi colored she was taken a back. "Omgosh you're really pretty!" she blurted out, although soon realizing it might have been considered rude. She cleared her throat, "Sorry you just took me by surprise. Are you from Auster?" she asked as she looked around. Well she was going to be throwing the name around to try and find her family anyway so she had made it a note that shen she introduced herself she would use her surname too.

"My name's Elizabeth Adravendi, I'm looking for some family I have in these lands. Although I only know of a few names." in fact the only thing that came to mind was her aunt and her grandfather who she doubted was around anymore. Roza and Leo. There was a brother too but she didn't remember his name and she hated herself for that. Liz stared at the rainbow wolf though and anticipated an answer.