Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-11-2020, 01:31 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta set down her pack, rolling her shoulders lightly as they picked a spot to set up camp for the day. She was grateful for the pack the stranger had given to her, it made carrying herbs about much easier than just toting her bundle around. She dug around in her pack before pulling out a bundle of fresh catmint. She planned to hang some to dry and to also infuse some of it in warm water to store for a bit. Ultimately the dried would last longer. With the herbs set out she next pulled out a few clay bowls. Ragna, her macaque companion, moved to get a fire going and Lúta decided to take the opportunity to hunt for some more Valerian root. This was a good season to look.

She set off, nose and eyes alert when a pale shape caught her attention. It was another wolf! Most of the wolves she met in the area so far were healers, perhaps this one was to? As Lúta moved forward she caught sight of the little crimson flowers that she recognized as Valerian. There was a lovely batch of it growing in the fertile soil. "Oh, hello! How much Valerian root are you collecting? I was wondering if I might be able to get a root?"