Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-11-2020, 02:05 PM
Elizabeth felt like she had been saved when another wolf showed up saying that it was Valerian root. Though she suddenly felt embarassed as the other healer wanted some as well. While she hated to admit she had no idea what this plant had been there was no other way than to learn. "Yes actually I was standing here trying to figure out what the dang thing was." Elizabeth said as she stood up then and tried to give the other healer a bit of room. "I uhh am new to Boreas, a lot of the herbs I recjognize but then others are just so foreign to me. Valerian Root was it? What does it do?" Liz asked as she inspected the flower again.

"My name is Elizabeth Adravendi it's nice to meet another healer finally!" she said with a tone of relief. She could learn a thing or two and that was what she was hoping. It wasn't as if Liz was a new healer she had healed some grizzly wounds even for her age. However in a foreign land that knowledge was as good as a pup fresh out of the womb at least to Liz that's what it felt like. The white wolf took note of the strangers appearance. So many pretty wolves in these lands, she felt almost embarassed of her coat.