Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-11-2020, 02:22 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta smiled at the other woman. "Well, welcome to Boreas! My name is Lúta. Valerian root is good for a number of things. I mainly use it to help with coughs and to ease anxiety and insomnia. You've picked a great time to look for it. Autumn is the best time to gather some." It's healing properties would be at their peak now. Plus fall was a great time to gather herbs that could help with coughs what with winter approaching and the increased likelihood of respiratory ailments. She'd been focusing on gathering such plants just in case. Since she lived by herself she needed to be well stocked and ready to help herself should she fall ill. Of course as a traveling loner she often stumbled upon others needing help of all kinds so it never hurt to be stocked up. Lúta moved next to one of the plants and began to dig, working through the soil with her paws until she revealed the conical, hairy root.

"Ah, there we are. It's not pretty but it is useful."