Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-11-2020, 05:15 PM
Luta seemed awfully eager to provide that information to her. Maybe it was a healer thing but Liz had learned everything in her pack so she couldn't say much. Loner life wasn't something she really was used to, however she was used to hunger and famine so it wasn't too much of an adjustment other than there weren't others suffering with her. Elizabeth put that into her memory Valerian root and she watched as Luta harvested it. Digging to reveal the root underneath. The blue eyed wolf perked her head up in interest.

"Messy would be the least of my worries." she laughed a little. She'd healed torn limbs, open stomachs and more. A little bit of dirt wasn't going to bother her but it wasn't as if her new companion exactly knew that. "Though not sure if I should harvest it, I don't really have a place to store it let alone carry it around now that I think about it." she forgot! She was so used to being able to put it in her den back at home. "You're a loner right, how do you carry your herbs around?" still though Elizabeth decided to try to take a wack at harvesting it. Carefully digging around the root of one before pulling it out. There... easy enough.