Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-11-2020, 07:10 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

"Sounds good, Liz." Lúta said, enjoying the use of the nickname. Her own name was short enough that she'd never really had a nickname. "I've been setting some herbs aside in a den for the winter. I haven't quite decided if I want to join a pack or not but it would certainly make some things easier." For one thing food would be more readily available. Lúta took a moment to recall what she was doing. She bent her head down and grabbed the bundle of catmint before leaping up into a nearby tree. Her cat claws unsheathed as she stuck firmly in the tree and climbed her way up to a lower branch. It was a strange mutation in her homeland, but then so was her coat. Her people thought it a sign.

Lúta eased her way onto the branch and carefully tied the bundle to a branch to hang to dry. "I'm glad to hear Catmint does well and you're right it would be easier in a dryer place. I think I'll just set those there for now to get started." She leapt down from the tree. "I know you can dry some herbs like marshmallow for coughs. You'll just need to make a tea out of them to extract the healing properties first." She suddenly giggled. "Sorry, I just tried to imagine a wolf eating dried herbs. I think they'd all have to be put in water or something to make them more ingestible." Speaking of water. Lúta went back over to her bowl and carefully scooted the bowl closer to the fire so that the water would heat up. She didn't want it to boil, just get warm enough to extract the medicinal properties from the plants.

"Wow, that's sounds like quite a job. If I may ask, why are you here then if you were your packs main healer?" Lúta reached over and grabbed one of her squares of deer hide. "By the way, you can have this if you like to get some of your own Valerian Root and some other herbs if you like. The estuary is full of them but I don't need all these scraps of hide now that I have my pack."