Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-11-2020, 08:41 PM

Forest green eyes took in the molten sight before him. Small tendrils of the lava river sprawled across the obsidian terrain. Heat bubbled and raised it's vision flag against the cavern's walls. Plague was aware of the dangers but now that he was so close he felt the desire to turn tail. But, the encounter with a stranger in such an unlikely place made him stay. He also had never spoken to feline before, it would be a waste to toss away an experience like that.

A response was given as the two grew closer. A polite distance was given but they were close enough to easily converse. Plague couldn't help but to eye the feline curiously since he had never been so close to one without a fight breaking out. Only after a few moments did he nod in response to her introduction as well as the question that followed. Plague had only assumed that these lava streams would be in direct correlation with the mountain that killed his father. "I cannot say for sure but I would assume they are connected to Mount Volkan." A pause. "How far do you think these rivers go?" They almost reminded him of veins. Like the lifeblood of Boreas.

Plague cleared his throat and shifted his weight. A small grin slipped across inky lips, "I am Plague, by the way."

""