Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-12-2020, 10:31 AM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta felt heat rise to her face. She'd gotten so used to seeing other wolves with unusual mutations she'd nearly forgotten about her own. "Oh, uh, yea…" She chuckled. "Sorry about that! I'd have warned you but I guess I didn't think about it. I've met a few wolves with claws like mine, I even met one with horns! I don't know if that is unique to Boreas or not. It's very rare where I'm from." Her tribe had insisted she was some sort of gift from the spirits and destined to be a leader, but it was not the sort of life she wanted for herself. She didn't have those leadership qualities and Lúta just wanted to be appreciated for the qualities she did have, not those others wished she did.

The conversation soon shifted back to healing and Lúta nodded at Elizabeth's suggestion. It sounded worth a shot to her as a fire could take awhile to get set up and going, especially depending on the weather. She caught Liz's sad sigh and wondered if she'd over-stepped her bounds with her question. "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about their passing. That must be difficult." Lúta wished there was more she could do to help and then it was like her memory provided her just a way to do so. "You said your last name was Adravendi right? I met a man named Paladin Adravendi not too long ago, here actually! He said he was a healer of a pack named Valhalla. Perhaps you could try asking there?"

She smiled and nodded at Liz. "Yes, I'm sure!" Lúta shifted to glance at how the infusion was coming. It was looking pretty good. She could see the green color starting to leech out into the water. Carefully, using her claws she maneuvered the bowl away from the fire. Often she'd boil herbs but she knew not to do that with the catmint, it was too delicate. She returned to her place and stared for a moment as Liz asked her question. "Oh… I, um…" She shrugged helplessly. "I don't know. You just seem really nice and I guess I just wanted to do a bit to help. I like helping." That was part of the reason she'd decided she wanted to be a healer rather than a fighter as she was initially trained to be.