size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
04-12-2020, 01:23 PM
Well, the man kept the cat distracted, that was for sure. Resin was jostled about as the cat flung itself this way and that, but she kept hold. Teeth ground against bone, but were severing vital internals at the same time. Once the brute was slashed by the claws and the cat shifted again, the woman's grip slipped as well. No longer biting the back of the cats skull, she only had a grip on the spine, which she did her best to crush.

The lion, sensing what was going on, threw itself onto the ground in an attempt to get its attacker to release, but that simply wasn't happening. Finally, her teeth broke through something, for the cat went rigid, its body hard but its tail still twitching. Resin tentatively let go and stepped back. Now she felt all of the aches and pains coursing through her body. With her damaged, arthritic joints... the pain was fairly intense.

Though incapacitated, the cat wasn't dead. She could see its eyes still moving and wide with fear. Moving forward, she took up where the brute left off and sank her teeth into its throat. Air cut off and blood flowing freely, it was soon dead and gone.

Settling back, she looked at the bloodied man. "Thank you for your assistance." Black ears flicked forward. "I'm not a healer, but I could take you back to my pack if you believe it's necessary." It was the least that she could do to thank the man for helping her against the lioness.
[Image: GreYdcM.gif]