gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-12-2020, 03:54 PM

Banshee inquired about the stranger's lost siblings due to her own past with vanishing kin. Mordecai, Beryl, and Godbrand were all siblings of hers that seemed to just be gone one day. Waking up without a sibling at your side was a certain type of heartbreak she couldn't put into words. Not only were her siblings gone but her own mother as well. Banshee only assumed that Nephthys took Mordecai when all hell broke loose. But, that only left the yearling wondering where they were and if they were well.

The fanged babe would try to remember those names, Neracu and Hanmel Zanthus, so she could keep a look out for them. Banshee didn't come in contact with many strangers but it couldn't hurt nontheless. "I will know to call upon you if I happen upon them." Banshee paused to listen to his next question. A question that caused her to think for a moment and nod not long after. "It is where I belong." Despite her previous desires to run away she had found her sanctuary beneath the Warlord's command. "Do you enjoy being a rogue, Eraithus?"

"Speech"