Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-12-2020, 04:01 PM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta tended to the tea first, pulling out a bowl for herself before looking through her pack once more while she left the boys to chat. She pulled out some chamomile lavender tea and added the right amount to each bowl. Oh, goodness, she was getting low on water. Ah well. They were near enough to some she could restock if needed. Lúta took her water skin and poured a little water into each bowl before moving the bowls carefully near the fire to warm up.

"I hope chamomile lavender tea is alright. It's my favorite and I think it might help you Octave." Both had calming properties and might the anxious man feel a little better. She then added a little deer fat to the watercress to make her ointment. She scooted the glazed bowl next to the fire so that the fat would melt and the healing properties of the plant would leech into the fat.

She listened as Octave's companion Noko answered Kite's question. "What pack is that out of curiosity? As for me I'm from far away, a pack up in the northern mountains. I only arrived here… I think last season. What about you Kite?"