An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
04-12-2020, 05:08 PM

Panting Álarr followed after Tyrian. He regretted taking his pack with him as the extra weight was not helping him in this climb at all. Afi was walking along at his feet grumbling about this and that. Brynhildr flew along silently but then she'd always tended to keep to herself. Still, despite the difficulty of the journey Álarr was glad to be able to spend some time with his brother. He felt they'd both been so engrossed in their own hobbies and interests they hadn't really had much time to bond. Not that he really knew how to go about it or even if he was doing it right. Surely just enjoying each others presence was enough?

Tyrian slowed and Álarr stopped as well to catch his breath as he gazed up at the path ahead. It was shrouded in mist and try as he might Álarr wasn't entirely sure where their destination lay. He let out a sigh. "Surely, we've got to be close! I feel like we've already walked several dozen miles."

"Too blasted far, that's how far!" Afi leaned heavily against Álarr's leg. He had no qualms about complaining. He lived to complain. It was his right as a grumpy old man to complain. He leapt up onto Álarr's back and flopped out. "I can't feel my paws Álarr. As Master-of-the-Cure I insist you take care of me." Álarr rolled his eyes and shot a look to Tyrian as if to ask if his companions complained as much as Afi.