size
Large
build
Medium
player
Sylvia 1

04-12-2020, 07:52 PM

Odette Mooncrest

It came as a small surprise to hear the warrior had not eaten cooked meat before, though the woman understood that was sometimes viewed as more of a hassle than a delicacy among some wolves. Either way, Odette would be pleased to share her few skills for the warrior who aided her. "Well, perhaps you're in for a treat then!" She chirped before ducking into her den to grab some of her collected herbs and spices. While rummaging through her shelves, the fawn woman kept her ears in tuned with Killian's voice, smiling softly when he offered to help with the hen house. "I just might have to take you up on that! I'm sure you could tell the coup needs mending. Those filthy coons keep tearing right through anything I put up. Probably because it was the biggest thing I could lug over." Odette would call out, sighing to herself as she plucked a hanging chicken from her ceiling and set it down to get to work. The woman would work quickly to prepare the bird, only using a few ingredients to give the bird an extra pop. Once she was finished, Odette would quickly grab the meat and bring it out to the fire bit.

"Killian, do you mind if I ask you a bit more about your work? I honestly have very few ideas about what a warrior...even is." It could be entirely possible that warriors were just as she imagined; big, muscular males with violent tendencies. But meeting Killian showed her quite the opposite; he surely had the big and muscular part down, but there was no sense of danger around him. No violent impulses to be noted. The pale woman would peak glances towards the man while she started the fire, trying to see if there were any signs of anger or resentment, any battle scars she could clearly note. It was hard to see any, but perhaps they were still there, obscured from her view. Nonetheless, Odette would continue to work on getting the bird cooked, enjoying the feeling of having company.

"Speech"

Table by Sea
Art by Fox
Odette has a Sand Cat companion named Cordonia, and a Welsummer Rooster named Dash. Unless mentioned, it is safe to assume they are not  with her.