Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
04-12-2020, 08:01 PM
Tyrian waited until it felt like he was supporting all of Tashi's weight and then he swung his rump to the side and brought his tail forward suddenly; effectively catapulting the small monkey over the boulder and slinging him onto the ground on the other side. The langur, caught off guard by the "ladder" he'd been climbing suddenly turning into a slingshot, was sent reeling up the path. After catching himself Tashi shot a glare back at Tyrian, who gazed up at him innocently. No words were exchanged and the pair carried on; Tyrian feeling amused and a bit uplifted and Tashi mildly annoyed.

"Ah," Tyrian exclaimed after catching Alarr's pointed look. "Can't feel them, eh? At all? Sounds like amputation might be in order." He shrugged noncommittally, his expression innocent and not at all leading. To Alarr, he said, "I don't suppose you've had to preform any amputations yet, have you? I think I'd have noticed a three legged sheep, but you never know."
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.