gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
04-12-2020, 08:18 PM
A voice from behind her made her jump and spin around to look at the pale man that was the source of the unexpected noise. In her frantic twist to see the speckled stranger, she tripped over her own clumsy paws and fell back to the ground with a light thud. Of course someone else was here that she didn’t notice and saw that she had fell not just once, but twice. Her ears flicked back in embarrassment and she quickly got back to her paws again, trying to ignore the dull pain in her shoulder from where she had fell. That was sure to leave a bruise to be a oh so welcome reminder of this ridiculous meeting.

She huffed and used her paw to dust off some dead leaves that had gotten caught in the fur along the side of her neck. ”Yeah, I’m fine,” she grumbled, not really wanting to look him in the eye after all of that. With a sigh she finally lifted her gaze till she found his green eyes. Of corse, on top of everything, he was handsome and that made it even worse. What kind of first impression was this! He seemed to be a bit younger than her, but she liked the speckles of deeper color that broke up the white and his green eyes. ”I just got turned around in this forest and tripped over this tree root,” she explained, hoping maybe it would make her look like less of a klutz. ”I’m trying to get to the other side so I can keep heading west. Do you know the way though here?”