Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-12-2020, 10:47 PM
Liz couldn't say it was that weird honestly, there had been glowing wolves with fangs she'd seen too. It was amazing really, part of her wish now she had some sort of unique mutation to aid her in collecting herbs. Nothing like that ever happened back in Montra. Many of the wolves struggled as it was - though she wasn't sure if the enemy side had something like that. Liz never bothered to think about it, but she adjusted quick and the idea of Luta having claws now ingrained in her head.

"It's alright, she passed away peacefully in her sleep. Though I do admit it's still hard to talk about." she laughed a bit uncomfortably. However, it wasn't long before Luta mentioned Valhalla igniting a wag in the white wolf's tail. Her eyes brightened as well - it was lucky that she had recently taken a trip to Valhalla. "That's actually where I plan on going! I heard that they might have some of my relatives." She heard about it vaguelly from her mother she thought. Valhalla was an old name, another pack had taken upon it to honor the adravendi name.

Liz was thankful for the squares of deer hide. They would come in handy and it filled her with joy. "Thank you so much, it is the first gesture of kindness I've been given since I arrived here." she was even more happy to watch Luta work. Pulling the bowl away from the fire now with a nice green color water. The concotion looked nice enough to drink. The other wolf also answered her question truthfully and Liz felt bad for asking just a morally charged question for sure. "Thank you again, I'm sorry it was such an odd question. My homeland was harsh, many wolves were only out for themselves." she nodded. "It's so nice to meet another healer too - I'd love to go herb hunting sometime with you." Liz felt like she could learn a lot from Luta.