gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-13-2020, 03:49 AM
His accent was curious and Bells couldn't help but wonder where the man hailed from. It was somewhere different than Lyenne for sure. She gathered the gist of his words at least… and the female couldn't imagine living somewhere so cold. Truthfully she wasn’t particularly fond of the Northern parts of Boreas either but… it was better than risking being found by those Kedieo scum. She missed the fire mountain she lived in though… even if… she pushed the memory aside as her lips curled in frustration.

Cammie shouldn’t have died like that that…

When he made the display Bellamy bristled, gaze fixing on him as another memory, like a flash of lightning, shot through her mind.

Her father, striking red hot steel with a fire roaring behind him in his workshop…

Bellamy exhaled, desperate to dismiss the memory as she tried to instead focus on the stranger.

“So I see… I knew someone who worked with weapons… he must have had a method for starting fire like that.” Her words had grown quiet. At least until he spoke again.

Bellamy scoffed, eying him curiously as her ears flicked back some.

“Where I come from, if a woman isn’t strong enough to be by herself she is already dead.” The female bristled. “...or a slave.” Bitterness had crept into her voice as she practically spat those words out of her mouth.

“No idea if this area is really considered dangerous or not though. Though I know a way I can find the fuck out.” Bellamy tried to reign in her aggressive presentation. Whiskers was already chiding her within Bells memory. She had to watch her tongue if she was to avoid fights and potentially have someone put up with her for more than a few minutes.

“I haven’t… exactly been here long.” Bells shifted, still standing, as she glanced back at him. “You don’t sound like anyone from back in Winterfell either so… I doubt you’re from these lands at all.” Bellamy frowned deeply.

“Just watch yourself.” She shrugged. “Winterfell is not bad but the badger I pal around with says others wouldn’t be so understanding.” She rolled her eyes and huffed. “I could give a damn though. Someone would have to be pretty fucking stupid to try claiming me. They’ll lose more than just the fight, of that I can promise you.” She let her gaze flick back to him.

“...Why are you worried about a woman being out and about alone anyway?” Surprisingly her words weren’t hostile… at least not directed at him. “I’m a big girl. I can take care of myself.”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.