gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Acacia
04-13-2020, 04:31 AM
She was a hostile one, that was for sure. She didn't seem comfortable in her own skin and every little thing seemed to get a reaction from her, including the spark. He noted the bristling of her coat but paid it no mind. He wouldn't address it unless she wanted to. The woman mentioned having known someone that made weapons and they used something similar. "Ahh, a forge master. I have these same skills." He had been forced to run a forge during his time of slavery. He could craft weapons, armor, you name it.

Another of his remarks fanned the flames of the woman's ire and Sparhawk smirked, the corners of his maw pulling upwards. "You have temper. Is good until it's not good." Yeah, there was a bit of a language barrier, but he believed he was getting his point across. He enjoyed firey females quite a bit. Most women were boring, honestly. "Where I come from, " he started just like she had, "a woman alone gets sold to slavers. Or worse. Fed to fighting bears." Surely she could see why he had been concerned.

She decided that he wasn't from around here and again he smirked. "No. Not from here. From far away across ice bridge. Chpolksyev." The big brute gave his head a shake. "Bad place. Glad to be gone." His homeland had been one of the originators of slavery. Flesh was traded as easily as a basket of eggs.

When the woman warned him of a nearby pack, he nodded. No doubt he would have smelled them as he drew near. She then asked why he cared about a woman alone. The man wrinkled his nose to the point that his teeth flashed below blackened lips. "The world is dangerous and I've seen many terrible things. Many, many terrible things." He'd done terrible things as well, but that was in the past. He was no longer that puppet. He forged his own path now.

Deciding that he couldn't keep calling her 'the woman' in his head, the man introduced himself. "I am Sparhawk. I do not live here. Only temporary. You can stay too. Fire is warm and there is space enough for all." There. He'd given her an invitation. Hopefully she'd stay. It had been a long time since he'd spoken with or even shared space with another, let alone a pretty woman.
Sparhawk has a very heavy Russian accent. Forgive his bad grammar.
[Image: LQ5dpAT.gif]
Sparhawk <3 Poem