gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
04-13-2020, 04:34 AM
Sleep was something that hardly came easily for her. Her mind was always so busy with worries and memories, hopes and fears... She didn’t know how she was supposed to possibly process it all. Even all these years later, things still weighed on her and there were so many questions still left unanswered. Being here near her children helped quite a bit and having her grandchildren as a distraction brought her more joy than she could possibly describe... but she still tossed and turned with her own thoughts.

It took several hours of laying in the darkness before she finally began to drift off, the world fading away as she slipped into sleep. That peaceful nothingness didn’t last for long though as a distant voice rang in her ears, slowly getting louder until it sounded like the wolf speaking to her was right beside her. It was a voice that she never thought she would hear again besides in her memories it made her afraid to open her eyes. Every time she had ever looked for him when she heard his voice she was always faced with heartache and disappointment.

The voice was insistent though and when she finally let her blue gaze open she realized she was no longer in the den she had fallen asleep in. She wasn’t sure where she was, but it was enough to make her head pop up with sock. Roza looked around, suddenly wondering if maybe, just maybe...

”Ganta?”