size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
04-13-2020, 08:02 PM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

"I think I'd rather one of us lay in wait. I've done a lot of herding lately, I'll drive them toward you." He also had experience working closely with his companions and he felt certain they could coordinate between each other. Dómari lowered his frame and slinked forward with her, moving as stealthily as he could, his companions along side him. After he got as close as he felt he could without risk of being noticed he settled down to wait. He coiled his limbs beneath him and kept an eye out for Resin.

Once Resin was in position Dómari sprang forward and barreled toward the herd. The deer immediately scattered. Dómari kept his focus on the fat doe and as she darted to the left Lynvarr suddenly bounded out of the grass at her. The sight of the sudden pale ghost startled the deer, sending her stumbling back toward Dómari. He slowed to let her in front of him and then with a fox on either side suddenly spring up from the tall grass whenever she tried to dart to either side the trio managed to keep the deer going in the direction they desired. As the doe started to near Resin's waiting place Dómari put on a burst of speed and snapped more violently at the doe to help divide her attention. He didn't want the doe to notice the other wolf until it was too late.