size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Mammoth HunterPride - BisexualBeeventVolcanoChristmas 2019Promptober 2019
04-14-2020, 11:30 AM
At first he had been confused at how easily Twig had helped lessen his worries, but he knew better than to dwell too deeply on it. Overthinking too much wouldn't do him any good in this particular scenario, Corvus knew that much. He was content to simply enjoy the way she made him feel... like how he always felt a little less and a little more anxious at the same time around here, which made no sense to him at all. The way his heart beat a little faster in her presence, but in a way that felt good rather than worrisome. He felt it now, though it was easy to focus more on her words than on how he himself was feeling in the moment.

"I'm so glad," he spoke earnestly, beyond glad that she was feeling better with Beat here. "He's a good kid. He went hunting with me the other day. Said he wants to learn to hunt to take care of you," Corvus explained, and though a playful grin tugged at his lips, there was no part of him that was making fun of the boy. Family meant everything, and he'd been pleased to know that Beat had even been thinking of that. "I guess that makes two of us that want to do that," Corvus added, almost conversationally, hoping that admission didn't sound too strange, but he'd said it before he had a chance to think twice about it. "I agree though... it'll be nice once it's over. I think we're all ready for spring." Spring always meant new beginnings, and after the long year - or had it been more than a year, now? - he was eager for a new year, and a fresh start.

Spending time with Twig like this was a good start, that was for sure. "I didn't have any plans," he admitted after a moment, realizing the way she'd asked it meant it likely she was implying she wanted to spend the night with him. "But a rematch and dinner sounds good, especially with you," Corvus felt his features split into a wide grin at the thought, the fluttering in his stomach suddenly picking up in intensity.