size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
04-14-2020, 08:22 PM

Luta wondered after the pack the pair shared and Noko would quickly respond: "Abaven, it's not far from here." She then fell silent, both listening to what the colorful woman would say about herself but also unwilling to give too much information about the pack away. Even with a little as she assumed either of these wolves were a threat.

Then it was Kite's turn to talk and Octave, who had nodded lamely at Luta's direct reference to him and then turned his gaze to his paws, tilted his head slightly, lifting the ear closest to the man, even though he was still thoroughly enthralled with his paws. As he spoke Octave would cast quick worried glances his way. A former pack wolf being chased out of his home would likely explain the small man's worrying condition well enough...

Octave began to shift through the herbs at his paws, seemingly looking for something to help the man but there wasn't anything a herb could do that a good meal and a warm place to sleep wouldn't do better. Noko sighed, they could bring it up later, for now getting the small man warmed with tea and the fire was probably good enough.

Octave & Noko

[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3