gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - BisexualBeevent
04-14-2020, 08:24 PM
As soon as he agreed that he could help her navigate out of here she was relieved, giving a soft sigh and a smile. She highly disliked this misty, creepy forest and any ticket out of here was a welcome one. "Oh good, thank you! I think I know the Orchard, that's not far from where I'm headed. It's been a long time since I've been here though so hopefully it's familiar when we get there." She gave her spotted coat a quick shake just to make sure no dirt or leaves were still clinging to her. The ground seemed oddly damp so it made the fur on her side a bit messy and clumped, but there was nothing that could be done about it now. It would dry soon enough - or at least that's what she told herself to just make her stop obsessing over how silly she must look. The shake jostled her shoulder and made her wince a bit. Gods, how could she be so clumsy?

When he questioned if she would be able to walk she was quick to nod, flexing her leg to prove it was in proper working order. Her shoulder was certainly sore and she felt a slight twinge of pain in her ankle from where it had gotten hung under the raised tree root, but it didn't feel like anything was broken or even seriously sprained. If anything it was just a bruise and maybe a strain of some kind. "Yeah, I'll be fine, don't worry about me!" The last thing she wanted was for the stranger to worry about her on top of everything else. She was already mortified as it was. When he introduced himself she realized she hadn't done so either and her ears flicked with embarrassment. First falling all over herself and now completely forgetting her manners. She didn't know if it was these odd surroundings throwing her off or what, but she wished she could just rewind this whole day and try again. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Plague," she replied with a smile and a small dip of her head, quickly recovering the graces that her parents had taught her. "I'm Elise."

She turned her attention toward the way that he had determined was the way they should go and followed along beside him. She was extra careful about where she placed her ivory paws as they went, favoring her injured leg a bit and limping just the slightest amount from time to time. At first she was quiet, not sure what to say to the handsome wolf at her side, but the weirdly quiet forest that surrounded them began to make her uneasy again. Just in an effort to have some kind of sound in her ears, she asked him, "Do you live near here?" She could smell a pack mingled in with his own scent, but she didn't have the faintest idea what packs were near here or where any of them were really. She had still been pretty young when she set out on her own - far too young to care about things like packs. Her father had taught her some of the rules of a pack and how to be polite when approaching them, but she had never lived in one herself. She had been born long after her father's pack had been dissolved.