Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-14-2020, 09:33 PM
Tamsyn hummed as she looked up toward the top of the mountain once Kai prompted her for what her plan here was. Was she really daring enough to go for the top of the volcano? She wasn't so sure. In all honesty her curiosity felt just about satisfied. She was an explorer at heart, but even her exploring nature had a limit when it came to volcanos that had been active in such recent memory. "You know... I think I'm ready to head somewhere else," she finally replied as she shifted her eyes to look at the large male next to her. She chuckled softly and added, "Maybe I'll come back and try to climb a bit higher when I'm more sure it's actually dormant. I'm just now getting some better luck in my life so I'm not sure I want to test it on a newly calm Volcano." She gave the ash-covered landscape one last glance before going to turn her path back the way she had came. "Thanks for telling me a bit about this place, Kai. I appreciate it. Maybe I'll see you around?" With that the smaller, scarred wolf gave him a parting smile and went on her way, carefully making her way back down the mountain. It was most certainly going to be a place that she would resist... but maybe not for a couple more years or so.