size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-14-2020, 11:00 PM

He followed the Northern leader to the borders Abaven. Honestly, he was indifferent to the whole thing and didn't quite care who they raided. His morals were often skewed and were always on one side or the other. Donning his new white buffalo cape, Greed stalked silently alongside the others, sapphire gaze cold and glittering as he marched on. When they stopped at the borders, he stood back as he watched the shadows on the other side, waiting for someone to come bursting out of the darkness towards him. Regardless of who it was, he'd do as Ace instructed, but he knew the moment he felt like his opponent tried anything more, he'd serve them up a double dose of pain. Until then, however, he'd steel himself against that. He didn't particularly want a repeat of the raid against Celestial all those years ago, but...in the end...Acapella had left him behind, too. So what did it really matter who he hurt nowadays?

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!