gems
size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-15-2020, 12:17 AM
Bellamy frowned at how Sparhawk reacted to her wariness. He didn’t show hurt… but how he responded, his words, were enough to have Bellamy question her own response to his offer. Was it wrong to be so cautious? The woman felt her gut churn…

The fact he mentioned the world was a lonely place was something Bells knew all too well. Even among those at Winterfell Bellamy found it hard to bond and open up to those there. Bells was even finding it harder to talk to Ears and Whiskers as she struggled with her emotions and memories… maybe he had a point… even if Bellamy didn’t want to admit it out loud.

“...” Instead a soft sigh passed her lips and she glanced down at the flask of liquid he had drank from. The smell was… odd. Strong enough that it had her nose twitching curiously… whatever it was it at least seemed interesting. She could still feel that fear and worry… a nagging voice telling her that this was all some elaborate trap… but Bellamy’s frantic mind was countered with a good point.

Drifa could have taken advantage of her. All of Winterfell could have. Ace could have gone against his word… but she was still a free woman.

Not all were bad…

Bells took a breath and went for the flask… and, so she wouldn’t have any second guesses, the woman chugged the contents.

The taste was stronger than the smell. It had a burning feeling in her throat and felt warm as it slid down her throat. The taste was… odd. She both liked it and, at the same time, wasn’t sure what to make of it.

Once the liquid was gone Bells stood there for a good moment. The warmth was flooding through her face and her ears… she felt odd almost immediately after drinking the stuff but not necessarily in a bad way. She felt… lighter? The warmth was nice too… both radiating from within and from the fire.

Bellamy lifted her gaze at last to find Sparhawk on the fur. It looked soft… inviting. Slow pawsteps brought her over to it… but Bells didn’t lay down with space between herself and Sparhawk. No, instead the woman flopped next to him, so close their fur was touching, and set her head on her forelegs as she looked at the flames.

Her head was swimming… but she decided she didn’t care.

If it was a drug… then oh well…

“I’m tired of feeling alone.” Bells said softly. The swimming feeling in her head was still going.

“I have Ears and Whiskers… but they are not wolves. I adore them, don’t get me wrong, but…” She was frowning deeply.

“Even the Winterfell wolves. I… I struggle to really get close to them.” She confessed. Why to a stranger…? Maybe it had something to do to him being different too. Foreign to this land. There was a sort of connection in how he spoke… and Bells needed this off her chest.

The female decided to look at the man beside her now.

“The way you speak… I can connect to it.” When he spoke of the negative things… Bells felt like she understood. It was hard to explain but, even without going into detail, it was as if she could feel something about the words he spoke.

“Life has not been kind. I… I’m afraid to trust others.” She shook her head and felt that swimming feeling intensify. She closed her eyes to counteract it.

“...those kind enough to be trusted back then didn’t tend to make it.” It felt like everything was spinning and she shifted a little, making sure her head was on her forelegs as she opened her eyes to a half lidded self.

“What the hell was that stuff? I feel weird…” She felt a small twinge in her gut. “...warm… my face especially…” She smiled slightly. “At least I’m not cold…”
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.