build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-15-2020, 12:56 AM
She had almost cleared the roots of the plant when she heard approaching pawsteps. Theory's ears flicked to attention before she lifted her head, sneezing a bit from the dirt clouding her nose. She wiped her muzzle on her leg and turned to greet the voice, surprised by the titanic form of Sirius. He had been hunting for a lost puppy once and saved Void, mistaking him for his own pack member... and he had taken her sisters from her. So much had changed since they'd met on the sandy shores, both sopping wet. Theory eyed the black warrior, trying to figure out how to respond.

"Hello, Sirius," she replied, her tail lifting slightly but not enough to challenge his eminence. These lands were too close to his to play foolish games. "I'm just scouting out south. I was wondering who'd moved in, and now I see that I have my answer," Theo added, a bit of humor in her voice. "How's your Zeitgeist? Last I saw she was quite pregnant." No need to tell him that she'd tumbled from the cliffs and Theory had treated her for bruises and dehydration on Abaven's island shores. "Has the litter arrived? How many - and their names?" Small talk came easily to her and she was fond of Zeitgeist. The woman was a competent warrior and they'd had some excellent spars.