size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
04-15-2020, 07:33 AM
DOMINUS PRAETOR

As the red wolf moved closer to him, the youth lifted himself to allow their eyes to meet. Though Dominus was not overly confident, he was mindful and observant.. everything that this magnificent being before him had to offer him in even the smallest details, he would take in and decipher. Those blue eyes truly captivated him and made him focus on them for reasons so deeply engrained into his heart and childhood.

He recalled being jealous of his father's pride in Ignis' red pelt and red eyes. He remembered the stories of Apollyon, the first wolf. He supposedly looked much like Ignis, and although the blue in Dominus had its own meaning - it wasn't quite the same. Here this being was before him holding the same bright red pelt, but with blue eyes so close in tone to those of his own. It have him.. a feeling that lifted his skin into goosebumps and allowed him to disconnect from the world in ruins that currently was.

Smoke clouds littered the background of the red wolf, but all he saw was Regulus until the demon finally spoke. The voice moved him again, causing him to stand up fully and lift his head in accordance with his need to display himself properly in front of this man. Dominus didn't care for a lot of things, but his origins and the stories his father told were always floating around his mind. Perhaps that is why he was so different at this moment, like a young soldier in perfect obedience.

"I..." His 'brow dots furrowed as he contemplated giving that answer, he wasn't sure what to say. There was so much on his mind, so much guilt weighing on his shoulders for what was expected of him. He wasn't even his father's first choice as far as the next heir went, though Elias' never admitted that, but who else would remember Ruina and what their bloodline owed to Apollyon if not for him? Was that why he came to him now, bearing blue eyes?

"I am sorry." Convinced that this was the first wolf, their maker, their captor, Dominus crumbled.

"I wasn't ready, I didn't know. I know now and I won't let us make this mistake again. The reaping will continue, Boreas didn't deserve this.. please make it stop." He remembered the woman who almost lost her life when everything first started, when the mountain first roared. He saved her, but how many others would lose their lives for their bloodlines negligence? His eyes never strayed away from the demon as he faced him, hoping that he could read into his soul and know that what he said was a promise that would be worth something.

html by castlegraphics; art by monster

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.