Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Valentines 2020Critical Hit!
04-15-2020, 08:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 08:06 AM by Dominus I.)
Oh my heart..
just started..
...screaming.

Casso's words were contagions, transferring that same excited and anxious energy within him to get started with this little reunion spar. He remembered trying to ambush Casso during a meeting they attended with their father, but Casso had been too quick and dodged him - did he still hold the same agility? They were both much larger now. Even so...

"Always. And... I believe I can help with that!" Same wicked, blue gummed grin that he had as a child spread across his square muzzle as he would rise up on his hinds suddenly and, acting quickly and without much preparation while he delivered the last part of his sentence, leap to close the short distance between him and his brother. Ahhh his heart raced as excitement fueled him and made it absolutely impossible for his grin to fade from those inky lips. His teeth were on full display, thick and tight much like his father's smile. They opened, parting as he would attempt to drop his body weight on to Casso's right shoulder - he hadn't really noticed the scar before, but in passing as he made contact with it he couldn't help but notice it's a similarity to Elias' most prominent scar.

The thought was kept in his mind but ignored for now as he focused on wrapping his powerful forelimbs around his brother's neck if he did not move. Simultaneously, his agape maw would attempt to bundle some of the neck fat available on the upper right portion of Casso's nape while it closed. He hoped to gain control over his brother and use his weight to his advantage if his pounce was successful, but half of him hoped his brother would evade and make things challenging. ♥

Non-judged spar, round one!

dominus praetor
html by castlegraphics; art by kreyxicat

Dominus has a black snake that stalks him. Unless mentioned already by me, it is welcomed to powerplay this snake and allow your character to notice it somewhere in your posts.
Dominus says bad words, he can also be very unstable. All Dominus' threads are mature.