size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
04-15-2020, 11:45 AM
She had marigold in front of her, Rhyme was sure he could identify those flowers. He was a little out of practice when it came to healing, and he needed to work on his skills. He also needed to teach Theory more as well, she’d shown an interest and he felt as though he was failing in training her. She was so incredibly mature now he forgot how young she was, and how much she still had to learn.

”Infusions?” He asked as he tried to focus on the beautifully pelted woman instead of the problems he had at home. ”I am, I’m sure you’re aware winter is not so far off.” He chuckled, though the emotion didn’t reach his eyes. Rhyme hadn’t quite decided on what he was going to bring back, but the short blooming flowers were on his list. She looked as though she were finished harvesting so Rhyme took up his turn.

”Rhyme,” he returned as he gave a nod to both Luta and her companion. He was sure Imperia was high above their heads, so he didn’t bother introducing the raven. ”You’re too kind.” He returned with a quick smile as he continued to gather up what she had left behind.