Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-15-2020, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 02:14 PM by Sirius.)

“I trained her myself, she bested me shortly before we had children. What a woman.” a touch of awe in his voice, mingled with the love and pride that always surfaced when he mentioned his Wife. there was simply no woman or wolf in the world who could compare to his wife.

Theory would go on to talk about Void, and how he had been reunited with his mother who had gotten lost during the volcanic eruption. He grew a little more somber. “Yes. I never found the pup we lost in the same event. Her mother eventually vanished too, I don’t believe she could remain in these lands where she lost so much.” he said softly. He didn’t like failing his wolves, and his inability to find the child would stick with him for the rest of his life.

The seriousness faded as Theory brought them around to Ace, and a snort escaped the Warlord. Perhaps not a very Alpha-like sound, but oh lord. He chortled. “This would be the same Ace with a stick up his ass?” he clarified, but he already knew the answer. How many Ace’s that ruled packs and went to slave markets where there?

“Yes, I met him at this market.” he gave Theory a sidelong glance, prepared to retaliate if she got offensive or aggressive at him. “Maybe i’m partly at fault here. He offered his own strength as bids, but when he decided to take offense to me, he was too cowardly to face me alone. I thrashed him and his second both in short order. Perhaps he lost some of the credibility of offering just himself and decided to offer his pack to soothe his wounded pride.” He did not think well of this Alpha, who had acted high and mighty over little things, and then failed to have the bite to back his words. “No. You can not trust a fool.” he agreed easily.

“And I would be a fool not to clear the air. I brought your Motif, I do not know if I saved her from a fate, or took her into a worse one. She did not give me her true name, and I had her in my Empress’s pack for a short time before her sister came looking. Poem is cut from an entirely different cloth to this Ace. She did what she believed was right, and was willing to trade away her freedom for it. I wanted to train her as my pupil. Perhaps even my successor one day. She is a rare wolf. When her Mother died, I gave her back to your pack, because keeping her would have been the wrong thing to do.”

"Speech"