Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-15-2020, 04:45 PM

Well that was interesting. She changed words that sounded very much like ‘mother’ into mentor. He wondered who she was talking about, but ultimately it didn’t matter. He doubted he would know the wolf. Theory, Motif, and Poem were the only Abaven wolves he knew, and well the relation between Motif and Poem had been confirmed, he could only guess that Theory was a sister to them from how similar her coats were and closeness in age.

He was interested in hearing about this pack's run-ins with Acere, but ultimately him and his pack were a very long way away, and had very little to do with each other. Other than the slave market. Her gentle words and forgiveness startled him, he had not expected to receive it. He had anticipated only an uneasy truce, and hidden reservations. “Well. I wouldn’t go so far as to say you owe me anything” he said softly. “But I do wish Poem well, and that she flourishes in your pack. It's clear her return there meant a lot to her” he said.

He moved the subject away from the touchy-feely things, which he wasn’t wholly comfortable with, and back to the interesting tidbit she had supplied. “So this Acere is raiding you and yours? You’ll have to tell me how that goes.” he mused, already thinking about how Ashen was going to mock raid the Armada for practice. He had a feeling for Theory it was not a mutually beneficial thing, but a betrayal. Her words had said as much. He considered for a moment heading to her pack to meet Acere head first. If only because it would have amused him gratefully, but he was not prepared to leave his pack for so long, and Abaven was not his ally. No, but he would be interested to know the outcome. He already had a feeling Acere was amassing a fighting force on his side of the world.

"Speech"