gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

04-15-2020, 09:08 PM

Killian

Killian watched the fire flicker as the Royal Handmaiden continued her work. Their interaction had a sense of warmth to it. Since coming to Boreas he hadn't experienced someone doing something for him. The male had met a few Wolves, helped some of them out, but mostly got nothing in return. He was accustomed to thankless work for it was his day to day duty. But, it was refreshing for someone to thank him with an action and not a word. It was something he would never expect but would welcome. Killian would not allow this encounter to shape his view on the world though. As a Warrior he would do his duty and not allow his heart to go soft. The day would come that he would have to put his life on the line for his pack and there would likely not be a warm cooked meal waiting for him afterwards.

After consuming her supple voice Killian offered her a nod, even though she wasn't even in view yet. "I can help you out. Perhaps we could also make some traps for the pesky coons as well. Or even make some sort of herbal concoction that will ward them off." He was aware of certain herbs that emitted scents that other animals couldn't bare. Perhaps Odette knew of some or Iolaire could help. Back home the Druids were very good at concocting a potion or mixture for just about anything. - Killian perked up slightly, "My brother Elphias may know of something as well." He hadn't seen much of the pale healer in passing weeks. Maybe this would be a chance to catch up.

The freshly seasons chicken smelled nearly intoxicating as the gal brought it out. Killian couldn't help but to run a hungry pink tongue against eager teeth. His attention was quickly stolen by Odette again with an inquire, which ceased his dreams of food for now. She asked of his work which made him raise a brow. "My duty is to give myself to the Armada as a vessel of war. At all times I am to be prepared to protect the pack; that could mean battle, looking tough, and much more. But, on the daily basis I spend my time patrolling the borders, fending off greedy predators, and training to maintain tip top physical shape." All in all the Warrior life had it's exciting moments but was mundane for the rest of the time. "I've been on extra alert as of late due to the royal pups being born. More patrols to ensure their saftey." No one had instructed him to do so but he only felt it was right. The pups were not of his blood but they were of his Warlords and that's who he gave an oath to upon joining the Armada.

Killian watched her for a moment before speaking once again, "Tell me more of this Handmaiden business."

"Speech"