Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
04-16-2020, 07:55 AM
Dunkan Sarcova

"SATISFACTION IS RESERVED FOR THE NONCONFORMIST."

He stood his ground, he won't step back and never will in any fight, he didn't care who his contender was. It could be bigger or stronger than himself, but he still won't run like a coward. And this cougar won't be the exception to this rule he placed upon himself. Winkled maw showed those long fangs which now had blood stains from the vicious bite he just sustained the feline. Loud snarls erupted from his throat, hackles rose and tail tall showing dominance to the moronic cougar who dared to cross The Armada's territory and he would make sure he pays for such stupidity.

With the corner of his eye, he wanted to see if the female had escaped, but there she was still. Irritation soon came upon his head but just imitated to send a sharp glare to the female, and making a move with his head to a side, hoping to send a clear message. Of moving away. But soon the cougar charged his way wanting to claw him in his face but in a quick move, he would retreat his head a bit , simultaneously he would grab the cougars paw and bite it as hard as he could and pull it toward him, wanting to cause damage and maybe start taking away the cat's possibilities of harming them.

But soon as he bites it down, the cougar using its free limp would place its paw to hit Dunkan's neck, causing four bloody wounds on the said region. Blood started to cover his neck and falling down the soil. It hurt but he had to stay firm if he wanted to protect his packmate. Trying to ignore the pain he circled the cat wanting to find a weakness he could explode. And he remembered the wound he caused earlier. But then he got a plan, he turned his head to the female. "Could you please keep them distracted? Trust in me I won't let it hurt you." He explained.

"Hello" | 'Thoughts' | 'Your speech'

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.