size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
04-16-2020, 11:31 AM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Seizing hold of one side of the seam that he had made Dómari started to carefully pull the flesh back from the meat. He paused at several points stick his muzzle back under the hide and work a few sticking points free. It was slow work but he was patient. There was no need to rush just yet with another month or so of fall left. Dómari lifted his head and sneezed for a moment as blood squirted up his nose. He really needed to make a knife like Twig had. He could do that later however, now that he started he was intent to continue.

Dómari had half the animal skinned when Cairo arrived. He smiled at the younger man. "Sure! Naw, I'm not necessarily going to smoke it. I'm drying it on the stones and using the heat from the fire to help keep the air warm and dry. I'm also hoping the smoke will keep some of the bugs off it but…" He shrugged. "Extra protein I guess."

Dómari bent his head and worked a thin strip of meat off the side he had skinned. He then trotted over to a nearby stone and laid the strip out across it. "Feel free to start pulling off some strips of meat for this. I'm not going to do the whole thing. Just a few pieces here and there. "