Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-16-2020, 01:04 PM

Young one, Plague didn't feel that much younger then the stranger but maybe a year or two. Nevertheless there was clearly truth to his words. The Prince still held a youthful slimness to him that was slightly muddled by his muscle. All that exercise seemed to form his body into a running and fighting machine. Now he just had to work on his skills in and out of battle to be where he wanted to be. If Venom was going to be Empress then Plague needed to be in tip top shape to protect her. They would be the new generation of leaders and the male wanted to be able to fill his uncles' paw prints. "I am Plague Klein-Abraxas of Ashen and I am also here to fight." A very simple introduction with a gruff tone and eager eyes.

With a disclaimer from the blue Wolf Plague couldn't help but to wonder how he hadn't encountered a Wolf his size. Many Wolves in his pack were massive and with more years under his belt it would seem bound to happen at least a few times. Yet, it seemed the time had come for the blue Wolf to face a much larger opponent. "Good luck." A phrase he said a few times now before battle even though the male didn't believe in luck. He only believed in physical and mental ability. Nevertheless, the younger boy locked down his defenses. With weight evenly distributed, ears flattened, eyes narrowed, tail flagged, and hackles raised the beast was ready. Inky lips curled up into a horrific snarl as Plague began his assault.

Large paws hit the earth with strong strides as Plague charged forward at his opponent. The yearling aimed to slam his chest into the blue Wolf's chest in hopes of making his opponent stumble backwards or even knock the wind out of him. In the meantime Plague also attempted to land a hefty bite at Eraithus' neck, the right side below his opponents jaw joint if possible.

Plague Klein-Abraxas vs Eraithus for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Navigator
Specialty: N/A

""