Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-16-2020, 01:21 PM

It seemed fate had brought the two Wolves in boreas that were poor at conversation together. Plague was most himself around his family and even then he hardly spoke. Venom and Deathbelle were the only Wolves in the world that knew his true colors. The boy was always a quiet one but after the death of his father it only got worse. His quiet nature was then fused with depression. That is now fusing into something much different. He didn't feel sad but he felt uneasy at all times. Constantly keeping busy and putting his own body through the ringer with intense training. Least to say Plague had his problems and the next few minutes of conversation would be interesting.

Plague was also very new to climbing and wasn't sure about a Wolf's ability to climb. He knew those with cat claws like his sister could climb much higher. But, with Plague's normal claws and lack of experience he wouldn't make it far. As of now head was just on a low hanging branch that could handle his weight and he wouldn't dare to go any higher. "I am no expert. I just thought it would be interesting to see if I could do it." Plague then leapt down to the earth with a huff. He shook out his fur before raising his head to speak to the stranger. "I'm Plague, by the way. Who are you?"