Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
04-16-2020, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 07:29 AM by Lúta.)
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta looked to Kite and frowned as he mentioned his pack didn't want him anymore. "That's awful! I hope you can find a good pack here. I haven't really visited any I'm afraid, so I can't really make recommendations." She didn't really know what to do with herself. She didn't really want to stay a loner for the rest of her life but she just wasn't ready to give pack life another try. Lúta leaned over to check on her ointment. She could see the green from the leaves leaking out into the fat and so she carefully maneuvered the bowl away from the fire. Taking a stick in her mouth she stirred the mixture lightly and fished out the leaves before leaving it to cool.

She glanced at Octave and his companion. So they were from Abaven? "What's Abaven like? Maybe Kite could visit?" Octave seemed really nice, she couldn't imagine he came from a terribly wicked pack but then it was hard to judge character some times. He could've just been in an unfortunate situation but it was at least some sort of direction.

Lúta checked the tea, lapping at her own a moment before nodding. It was on the hot side of warm but not so hot it burned the tongue. "I think the tea is about done, feel free to leave it next to the fire if you want it hotter." She used her paws to carefully scoot the bowl towards her. It was hot but not unbearable.