size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-17-2020, 03:07 PM
She knew what it was like to lose a sibling and so she felt Roan's pain with him. That was why she tried to be there, but silent. She would allow him to work through his grief, but she would be there when she was needed. Before Roan arrived, she had tried her best to clean the weeds from the grave and get it looking presentable. There was one thing missing though and she would retrieve it shortly.

When Roan moved her against his chest, she went willingly, returning the kiss that he gave her. "If she was anything like you, I'm sure I would have adored her too." Again she kissed him. "I certainly adore you." Peeling herself from his embrace, she nuzzled between his ears after standing. "I have to go grab something. I'll be right back." It would give the man a little privacy with his deceased sibling.

Iolaire made her way back to the dead bear, it's pelt already removed and its head missing. She cut into the chest and removed the giant heart. It was bloody work and by the time she took the thing in her mouth and went back to where Roan lay, she was a mess. The dark woman lay the heart at her loves paws. "You wanted to give this to her." She took a step back, allowing him to do so.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.