size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-17-2020, 03:43 PM

The black brutes wounds having been seen to, she went back to Sirius. Much to her surprise, the bloodied man wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, confessing his love. Iolaire grunted dramatically. "Oof, I love you too, you big oaf." While he was conscious, she checked his eyes to see if he'd somehow gotten a concussion during his battle. Both pupils seemed even and fine. "Stop hurting yourself, okay?" Of course he wouldn't listen, but she had to say it anyway. It seemed like she was always fixing him up again. One of those days he'd acquire an injury she couldn't fix. Then the world would burn.

Dove spoke, offering his own home since it was closer. The small woman shot him a smile, but shook her head. "Thank you, but no. I need to get this big lug home." Finishing up the last of her stitching, Iolaire dabbed at the seam of the wounds with a bit more water on a clean piece of skin. "All of my supplies are there. I've used most of them just now." She was out of clean furs, clean water and sinew. "Help will be here soon and we'll get him back in mostly one piece."

Now that she had done all that she was able to, Iolaire slid her pack beneath the head of her brother as a makeshift pillow. Still sitting beside Sirius, her hip against his outstretched legs, she looked to Dove who stood there looking a bit like a lost puppy. "So how did you meet my darling brother? Just now, saving the day?" The man was seriously too intense. Iolaire tilted her head slightly, green-gold eyes gleaming with a bit of mirth. "He's going to be fine, you know. You can breathe your sigh of relief and grab some calm." Iolaire's general disposition was far from serious. She was incredibly laid back, even in situations like this.

"Speech"

Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.