Pestilence

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1BeeventBronze Medal 2020Critical Fail!
1KValentines 2020VolcanoTreat 2019
04-17-2020, 05:02 PM
A part of her might have been surprised that Venom came to her call, though she knew that whatever feelings she had towards her sister were one-sided. She felt somewhat badly that their relationship had taken the turn that it did - and perhaps she had no right to dislike any of her siblings for simply bearing their Abraxas name - but she couldn't seem to find a way to mend it in a way that was genuine. Those feelings would likely always remain, and however much she cared for and wanted to protect her family she couldn't shake the differences in their beliefs.

She exhaled, letting her lips upturn in a polite smile as Venom approached. While Pestilence did want to prove herself through these spars, she did not want it to turn as bloody as her bout with Toxicity had. It was in Ashen's best interest that any fighting remain friendly, and Pesto for all her flaws did care greatly for the empire she belonged to. "We haven't had a spar in some time." The yearling offered simply. "I wanted to test my strength against you, and yours against me. That practice raid is coming up, we want to be ready."