size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
04-17-2020, 05:27 PM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

He worked through the meet on the belly where there was a little bit more fat content. He was curious to see how these pieces dried, if they even did so, or if the'd become rancid. This whole thing was one big experiment in some ways but the knowledge gained would be well worth it. He trotted over to the remaining rocks and draped the strips of meat over them. The whole area was starting to smell really good.

"Oh? I guess I haven't done enough exploring. Thanks for letting me know!" He frowned a bit though at the news that Nolan's mother was ill. "Oh… I didn't know she was ill. Do you know what she has?" He seized the deer and with a mighty pull flipped it over onto the other side so he could finish removing the hide. He worked his teeth underneath the flesh, carefully snipping it free from the meat while he thought about his own mother. He missed her. Finally he had the hide free and he flipped it over so it was skin side down.

"I don't have any specific plans actually, except for maybe tanning it. I have what I need for my den so I was thinking the pack could use the hide. Do you think Nolan's mother could make use of it?"