ardent

Fall into the depths of my arms

Newt

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 04:18 PM

Those eyes, reflections of a past that burned her to the core. She wanted to sooth those eyes. Look what she had become. Look! Her father would be astounded to know that the once broken minded bitch had been a queen and still was at heart. She would find her kingdom, bring them home, and be what she was meant to be. Those dark eyes, mocking her, she wanted to rip them from the sockets of her phantom memories eyes. How could he feel this too? Knowing he was disliked but tolerated. It was as if they were one in that moment. Her mind had been her down fall, her sister had told her so. She had been a disgrace once their father had died. She was an oddity, torn between femininity and masculinity, walking on both sides and her sibling had been disgusted by her. So part of her knew those eyes, that look, the understanding of feeling unwanted and neglected and yet wanted at the same time.

Her ears fell back as she felt him push her down. Her paws pushed gently into her chest as she left one to touch him. She asked her for her name. He told her of his feelings, of his heart being stolen, had it only taken one moment? Perhaps that was all it had taken with Kaios so why not with his son? She closed her eyes for a moment and pulled in the air around her. Allowed all the aromas to touch her nostrils as she opened her violet eyes and looked back to him.
?Newt? she said simply, remembered how Kaios had spoken her name. She wanted to remember so badly and wanted to feel again. To understand that devotion she had felt before and allow someone else to have it. you mean like Zara? the sane part of her yelled. Demanding she remember her emotions for her master. Remember that breath taking night of love and admission but that tiny voice, screaming into her sub conscious was drowned out by her illusions and she pushed into the world of past and present of ghost and living.

?If your heart is mine then take mine.? She said softly, yet she needed more. Love was only one part of her needs and Zara seemed to fill them all but could he? Could her hurt her the way she needed, the way Zara could, or the way kaios could? Was he capable of it? it wasn?t wrong if she wanted it.
?Could you bite me?? she asked, suggesting gently into her world of desire. She would guide him. Show him what she wanted and let nature or his inner nature shine threw and bloom with her darker fantasies.