size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
04-17-2020, 07:13 PM
She heard the sound of someone speaking, their voice was light like a child, but his tone was surprisingly mean. He instantly reminded him of scary Sirius, through she wasn’t certain what about him did so. Or maybe Venom, who had picked on her so mercilessly.

She tried to ignore the sound and skirt around it, but they must have gotten closer, because before she knew it, he was before her. He pulled himself to his full height, and snarled at her. He wasn’t that much shorter then she was, despite how young he was. She saw the scar markings on his eyes, and instantly knew his parentage. He looked just as mean and unforgiving as his father.

She lost some of that confidence she had wrapped around herself. “I...I know” she said, trying to sound more sure of herself. Seeing this pup reminded her of how scared and weak and helpless she had been. Utterly at the mercy of the Ashen pack. No, wait, he said Armada, wasn’t the pack called Ashen? That was weird. Maybe they changed their name. Her thoughts were a little bit muddled, and she didn’t put any more thought to the name. “I knew your father, Sirius, I left behind a blue macaw feather back when this pack was in the West. I was hoping I could get it back…” she explained softly.
[Image: IdzUBSO.png]