build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-17-2020, 07:17 PM
She knew this was an enormous risk. He had a reputation as a temperamental warlord - a force to be reckoned with. But something about family life had seemed to suit him. There was a warmth to his voice that she recognized as paternal pride and he had overly postured or attempted to assert his dominance. Theory considered that within his rights so close to his own lands, but he had chosen not to. Maybe he had grown fond of her sisters. They had certainly spent a long enough time together. Although there was no ignoring that he had bargained for and won Motif, he had not set out to nab her of his own accord. She had to believe that he had somewhat noble intentions when he claimed Motif at the market. Who saw a lone child, caught against their will, and wished them harm? He had even honored his bargain with Poem. At the very least, he was a man of his word. Or so he appeared. Only time would tell, but she would like to find out. Having him in her corner might help her sleep a little bit easier.

"Please send Zeitgeist my regards. I'd love a rematch when she's feeling up to it, but if she's anything like you, I'm sure she's itching for a good spar," Theory chuckled. Poem had told her a little bit about his training regime. There was a reason her sister had become such a fierce fighter. "Yes, well," she stuttered, trying to think of something to say. Acere had looked down on her and treated her like a child, even before the raid. She knew that her role as leader was unconventional, but Shaye had trusted and believed in her. That was often the only approval she had been able to cling to. As much as Rhyme supported her, he was still her dad. Wasn't that sort of his job? Hearing a glimmer of something like respect coming from one of her older peers caught her off guard. "Thank you, Sirius, Warlord of Ashen Armada."