size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
04-17-2020, 07:38 PM

“It’s mine” Motif said, realising this boy was going to be some sort of obstacle to her. She was starting to realise that the entirety of Ashen (or was it the Armada?) was full of bad apples. Still, she had come this far, she didn’t want to go home without her prize. She was just trying to consider how to shake him… when his bat returned, and her anger would only grow. She couldn’t get past him now to get her feather. He had it, he had it in his horrible, mean fur!

“That’s mine! she said again, more angrily this time. “My mother gave me that, get your grubby hands off it! all she could see was Shaye’s grave, the spot on the ground where her mother lay. The reminder she had never gotten to say goodbye. She hadn’t the chance to see her put to rest. Angry tears streamed down her face, and she launched herself at the bully. She had to have that feather, she must.

Trying not to be blinded by her tears, the young girl aimed to swipe at his ear. She wanted to knock her feather free, and she wasn’t going to be gentle about it.

Motif Destruction vs Azure for minor maim (ear notch)
Round 1/?
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Companion 1: Caracal, Male - Battle
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Battle
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Healer
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"

[Image: IdzUBSO.png]