Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-17-2020, 07:49 PM
“She prefers Zee, she hates her full name” he said lightly, not malice to the tone, but he would be sure to correct it, so if they did have a play fate, she wouldn’t have to hear her dreaded full name. He wasn’t sure how Theory had caught it, but he supposed the cat was out of the bag, since Archon had first introduced the then-slave to Deathbelle with her full name.

“I’ll let her know, perhaps we could all have some turns with some friendly matches well we are over there” he suggested, hinting that he felt the chances of this meeting to be likely. Plus, it would be good for them to get to know each other's strengths. He had a feeling that their friendship might grow from this. He didn’t care much about alliances, Ashen was the only other pack he cared about. Perhaps it would be foolish to get involved…

Still, he was amused at her words on Acere, and he respected her sister, Poem. Somehow their worlds had aligned, just a little. Would it hurt to let them align a little further? “You and I could spar, as well. I would be interested in seeing how the sister of Poem fights.” he said. He had not trained her, but perhaps some of what he had taught Poem had been passed around.